Adopt a Coral and Help to Increase Their Population
The “Adopt a Coral” program aims to increase the coral population using a low impact technique, the participants will adopt a coral and contribute to the restoration efforts, through scuba diving or hookah diving. Minimum age 10 years old.
$158.00 Per Diver
Amazing experience, for coral coverage.
Global warming is now a real problem, natural species are disappearing from the planet and corals are no exception. This is why it is vitally important to conserve our environment. Immerse yourself in one of the best experiences of your life and feel the satisfaction of helping the planet by adopting a coral. So far in the area more than 500 people have participated in this program, with a total of 1500 new colonies planted in just 2 years, the re-planted corals have shown a growth of 200% of their original size with a survival rate of 96 %. Part of the proceeds from the Adopt a Coral experiences are destined for the continuation of long-term restoration projects that are carried out on the Mexican Pacific Coast.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Up to 6 people
- Long-term restoration projects
- Good Health
- Regular amenities (bottled water, juices, sodas, cookies, granola bars and fruit)
- GoPro Photography
- Safety equipment
- Diving equipment
- Certified guides
- 1 Tank per diver
If you are in Puerto or Nuevo Vallarta, the meeting point could be in:
- Marina de La Cruz de Huanacaxtle
- Marina Nuevo Vallarta Muelle Público
- Opequimar in Puerto Vallarta
- Muelle de la Playa de los Muertos in Puerto Vallarta
If you are in Punta Mita, the meeting point could be in:
- ‘Sufi’ / Muelle Porta Fortuna
- St. Regis Beach Club
- Pacifico Beach Club
- ‘Cuevas’ at Four Seasons Resort
We can also meet you at ‘Tuna Blanca’ in Av. El Anclote, Lote 5, Nuevo Corral del Risco CP. 63734 Punta de Mita, Nayarit.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Minimum age 3 years old.
Prices are in USD (US Dollars) and Taxes are included. Exchange rate is the current at DOF.
* We reserve the right of changing or canceling activities schedules due to extreme weather conditions. * We have a 24-hour cancel/change policy. No show is full charge.
* Prices subject to change without previous notice.
* Please note that Children from 3 - 6 years old are allowed to take part for this activity ONLY in PRIVATE Expeditions and always that the parents sign a document where they assume all the responsability of bringing them on board with them.
RESTRICTIONS (Cannot go on Board) :
* Expectant mothers and children under 3 years old.