Playa del Toro, Beach with crystal clear water
Stroll through one of the quietest beaches in the world, on our tour to Playa del Toro, this tour lasts four hours, the island is 40 minutes away, starting from Sayulita Bay.
$334.00 Up to 6 people
Stroll through one of the quietest beaches in the world, on our tour to Playa del Toro, this tour lasts four hours, the island is 40 minutes away, starting from Sayulita Bay, with a maximum of 6 people by boat Each boat is equipped with safety equipment and has life jackets, fins, snorkel, visors, highly trained bilingual guides. If you want to spend a quiet time in a heavenly place, you have to visit this virgin beach and enjoy its turquoise blue waters. With only 200 meters long and 30 wide and surrounded by thick vegetation, you will not regret going to swim in its waters, practice water sports or just relax in the pleasant sun, but try to visit Playa del Toro, located 5 km west of the Rincon de Guayabitos City, Nayarit in Punta Raza.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Based on the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals, we inform you of our Privacy Notice. At Rancho Mi Chaparrita we care about your privacy. The personal data that we obtain will be treated in a confidential and responsible manner. The responsible of the protection of his personal data is of the Corporate My Chaparrita located in St. Manuel Rodríguez Sánchez No. 14 Col. Deportiva. C.P. 63732 Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico.
1.- Information Collected
Rancho Mi Chaparrita collects personal data through our website https://michaparrita.com as well as in other media and formats (Name, Telephone Number, Email, Nationality). The data previously cited will be referred to hereafter as the “Personal Data”.
2.-What do we use your information?
Your Personal Information will be used for the following purposes:
- Main purpose: Identification of our website, reservations, provision of services, billing services, updating and storage in customer databases, and in general, fulfill the obligations we have contracted with our customers.
Secondary purposes: Your personal data may also be used to inform you of new services, promotions and offers, as well as use your image in advertising campaigns. All this to improve your browsing experience on our website.
3.-With whom do we share your information?
Rancho Mi chaparrita does not transfer Personal Data to third parties without your prior consent, except as provided by law. In case you make your reservation online through our Website, you will be linked to the reservation engine interface “Pay Pal”. Your privacy is our concern, so we have established as a direct link to the interface to the booking engine of our website.
Rancho Mi Chaparrita may disclose your Personal Data, to comply with applicable legal provisions or at the request of a competent authority. In no case Rancho Mi Chaparrita will market, sell or rent your Personal Data to a third party without obtaining your prior consent.
4.-How can you limit the use of your information?
5.-Modifications to the Notice of Privacy.
Rancho Mi Chaparrita may modify this Privacy Notice. In case there is any change in this Privacy Notice, you will be communicated through our email or web page. We will not be responsible if you do not know about the modifications to this Privacy Notice or if you do not receive notification of Rancho Mi Chaparrita about your change. You may consult this Privacy Notice at any time through our website or by sending an application to the email.
Rancho Mi Chaparrita is located in St. Manuel Rodríguez Sánchez No. 14 Col. Deportiva. C.P. 63732 Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico and all matters relating to your Personal Information are governed by the laws of Mexico.
When you provide your information to Rancho Mi Chaparrita, access to or use the Website, you consent and authorize the use of your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
All type of reservation can be made by any means of electronic contact from our pages or social networks, as well as by the telephone corresponding to any of our offices.
The corresponding to the total price will be in agreement and subject to the prices established previously of each of our activities and in accordance with the regulatory obligation established by the Prophet “to establish visible public prices”
- For the convenience of the customer, RMC will have available different forms of payment options, such as cash, credit card, debit card, deposits, bank transfers, and through PayPal.
- The exchange rate for the national currency will be previously established.
- Once the corresponding payment has been made, the contracted activity will be carefully explained schedules, as well as what is necessary to carry out its activity.
- The ticket will be issued corresponding to the amount paid, number of people, time, and place.
- You will be given the location and schedules, to transport our pick up (free transportation from our offices).
- In case of loss of the corresponding ticket, the CMR office will be immediately notified for registration and replacement of the same.
- All promotions are valid by paying in cash and directly in central office.
- All cancellations must be made by telephone, by email or directly at our offices, during office hours (8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- We accept changes of days with 24 hours in advance, subjects of availability.
- If you do not present yourself to the contracted activity at the time and date established, there will be no refund or refund.
- In the event of any climatic situation that undermines or endangers the safety of our customers or our staff, it will be canceled without prior notice.
- Within our aquatic activities, we will be subject to authorization by the corresponding authorities.
- Cancellation during activities, it is always vital to ensure care and safety, so the guide will have the right to cancel or suspend the activity so consider
- The cancellation policy must be made in a minimum of 12 hours with office hours (8:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)